Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Feeding Raw



After searching for differerent foods and trying new things I think we are happy. So mom has been feeding me this new stuff. Natures Variety Raw food. I am so much happier because it tastes soooo good and mom says my stools are hard finally. I guess she got tired of wiping my bum cause she did a dance and yelled for poppa to come and look at my poo. I really didn't understand that one but hey, she's happy and that means I am happy cause I don't have anymore accidents in my kennel and I don't have to take as many baths. Plus have you ever had to go soooo bad cause your tummy hurts and you have an accident and then you have to sit in it and wait till momma comes home and takes care of you. NOT FUN AT ALL!!!!

Dad is kinda irritated cause mom has been busy with me and the wedding stuff and he doesn't get dinner cooked for him as much anymore....he said I eat better than him...haha. I keep tellin him dats the way it supposed to be but I don't think he's buying it!

So I am happy and mom is happy and dad will be happy sooner or later. : )

No comments: