Friday, April 4, 2008

Meet Diesel

Hello, Nice to meet you, my name is Diesel and this is my family. I am almost 5 months old. I was adopted when I was 3 months old. I was sitting at the breeders when my mom and dad came to visit. They said nobody wanted me because of my markings, I guess their not standard (I think I should be the new standard). My mom said I was perfect and I went home with them. Then mom and dad took me to the vet and discovered I had parasites (Giardia), I guess that's why my poop was all runny and mom had to clean me and my kennel everyday!!! Well a weeks worth of medicine and a pill later I am all better. Dad hoped my gas would go away but it hasn't. Mom mentioned something about trying new food. Oh well.
I am a pretty lazy dog. I like to run jump and play, but mostly sleep.

No comments: