Monday, April 14, 2008

Look at me!!!

I am such a quick learner!!

We woke up this morning to a pretty sunrise and mom said it was going to be a nice day out. We went out to go potty and I ran to my bell with no help from mom.

Mom said that for being such a good boy we would spend all day together on Saturday and maybe she would get me a suprise!

Oh my gosh...I can barley contain myself. We got to run around and see my auntie allie and then she helped mom try on the big white dress for the wedding thing. The place we went had a dog so I got to run around and burn some energy. Then we went to like 5 different stores. I was in tow because it was too hot to stay in the car! Ok well it was only 78 but for Seattle that's amazing! I can't tell you how many times I have frozen my butt off whilst trying to pee!
Anyway....mom then took me home and then left without me! I was sooo mad at her....until she came home with my toy!!!

A cuz!!! Yay mom...I got a cuz. And here I thought she didn't care. I have been wanting one since I saw the little beast's with theirs!!



This cracked me up. Mom was shopping and I saw another Boston on a game board! Mom assured me I was cuter!

No comments: