Thursday, April 10, 2008

Grrrr....

Mom this isn't funny....I will not smile.....give me the treat!
Haha...yum...snort...chew...sniffle
And the other one.....I will not be fooled
Oh the ball......gimmie gimmie gimmie.....
Haha...stupid ball....i got you now...

Ok so Mom's camera broke about three weeks ago and so she has resorted to taking these pictures of me with her phone. Ugh!!! That means I have to be super still so it doesn't look like a smudgy mess.
We went for our usual morning walk and we ran into my friends across the street. I can't remember their names cause I don't listen when they are around I just get excited. They are a boy and girl pug and they think I am cute. That's what their mom said. Then she was telling my mom that there is a Boston puppy that moved in down the road and he is really cute....I am waaaay cuter though! Mom said we can go check him out later today. I am sooo excited.

No comments: